Netris is looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer to help us delivering Netris – the new automatic NetOps software that runs mission-critical networks of our customers for their private cloud, edge, and local Kubernetes deployments.
As a vital member of the team, you’ll collaborate with network and software architecture teams and assist in creating Netris – the new automatic NetOps software that runs production networks of our customers, helping them achieve efficiency, stability, empowering networks of the future.
It’s an opportunity for DevOps professionals to get to know the internals and what’s under the hood of modern cloud management tools like Kubernetes and Terraform.
You will be expected to iterate rapidly while delivering high-quality output.
It’s challenging and awesome to create a world-class product that customers rely on their businesses every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on cloud-like bare-metal infrastructure automation and deployment projects.
- Maintenance of servers running Linuх.
- Maintenance of many Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop automation pipelines that will stand up production-grade network and application infrastructures multiple times a day.
- Knowledge base: Use, create, share learnings and knowledge. Create internal and external manuals, guides, knowledge-base.
- Guide: Mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Have fun: Be part of a vibrant team, work with fantastic users, create the networks of the future.
- 3+ years of experience in system engineering and configuration.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux.
- Experience of working with ansible, terraform, libvirt.
- Scripting and programming languages (Bash, Python).
- Understanding of build/package/containerisation process of the software written in Golang, Node.js
- Network administration skills
- Experience of working with Kubernetes.
- Experience working with BGP routing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux networking is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to deliver and passion for challenging the status quo.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with the team and internal/external organizations.
- Willing to learn and deep dive into complex technical things
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems we’re solving.
Benefits at Netris:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work from anywhere (remote work initiatives)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Netris treat each other with respect and empathy.