We are looking for a NetOps & DevOps Community Advocate with a passion for cloud-native technologies to work closely with our community, marketing, and engineering teams. You’ll fit in if you enjoy educating and influencing audiences about new game-changing technologies and their benefits.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert user of the Netris product and Kubernetes, and share the skills and learnings with others.
- Build engaging technical content that helps our customers, partners, and the community to understand the value and benefits of Netris in combination with the cloud-native technology stack.
- Create blog posts, practical guides, product demos, whitepapers, presentations, and audio & video content to advocate and educate NetOps and DevOps engineers.
- Engage with the audience on social media.
- Develop thought leadership.
About the company:
Netris is a venture-backed startup founded by long-time infrastructure operations experts. We provide software that automatically operates physical networks utilizing open-networking and cloud-native hardware and software technologies under the hood, providing our users with a cloud-like experience. Netris is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with a team of passionate individuals distributed across the world.
- 4+ years of experience in network engineering, NetOps, and DevOps / community advocacy or technical product management
- Track record of writing highly impactful technical content such as blog posts, documentation, and training materials.
- Comfortable creating and delivering technology demos.
- Profound knowledge of Networking, Linux, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure).
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies.
- Active on Twitter on Networking and Cloud-native topics is a huge plus.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about solving the problems.
Benefits at Netris:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work from anywhere (remote work initiatives)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Netris treat each other with respect and empathy.